News and Results
- Please note that all results are dependent on the unique facts of the cases in which they were reached and are no indication of what may be achieved in your case.
- Perry Smith settles heated wrongful termination litigation for more than six years of his client's salary.
- Perry Smith,
attorney for an employee who was wrongfully terminated for complaining
about unlawful wage and hour practices, obtained a six-figure settlement
without the need to bring the wrongful termination case to court.
- Perry Smith defeats employer's attempt to remove Los Angeles wrongful termination case to federal court: After an out-of-state employer "removed" the case to federal court, Perry filed a motion to move the case back to state court arguing that the employer had failed to provide legitimate grounds for removing the case. The federal district court--in a sixteen-page opinion--ruled in Smith's favor and ordered the case back to state court.
- Perry Smith defeats motion to compel arbitration in wrongful termination case brought in Orange County: The employer attempted to have the case moved out of Superior Court and into arbitration, but Smith argued successfully that the case should stay in Superior Court.
- Perry Smith was named a "Rising Star" in the Southern California legal community four different years by SuperLawyer magazine.
Call or Email
Call and request a free consultation at (888) 356-2529 (888-3-JOBLAW), or simply send an email describing your case to see if you qualify for a free consultation. Please understand that we will not represent you until a written agreement is signed by you and by an authorized representative of our law firm.